Lois Post Office
Information taken from a newspaper article donated by Sam & Evelyn Bennett
In 1889, a post office was established on Salem Road. A map in the County Engineers Office shows this post office about a mile from State Route 139. Its Postmasters during its fifteen years of service were:
Robert Dodge - May 2, 1889
Andrew D. Allen - December 9, 1889
Dallas M. Rambo - June 20, 1892
James A. Fulton - October 7, 1903
George W. Mault was appointed Postmaster of Lois on July 25, 1900, but this was recinded on October 31, 1900.