Massie Post Office

Information taken from a newspaper article donated by Sam & Evelyn Bennett

In 1880, a post office was established on the Warren Hill Road close to where it comes into the George Allen Road.  This area was called Massie on the old maps so the post office was named Massie.  Its Postmasters during its thirty-four years were:

Francis W. Keller - September 23, 1880

James Irvin - December 9, 1889

Mail was discontinued on July 5, 1914 and was sent to Scioto Post Office