Brushy Fork Post Office
Information taken from newspaper article donated by Sam & Evelyn Bennett
In the mid 1800's, the old maps show the Little Scioto River above Rocky Fork as Brushy Fork. in 1852, a post office was located near this creek on what is now Stockham Road. George W. Swain was the Postmaster of Brushy Fork from August 28, 1852, until it was discontinued April 10, 1862.